Burn Ban In Effect - Outdoor Burning Restricted! No burning of any kind including grills.
Franklin County Water District Camping Rules
The District camping rules apply to all parks and all camp sites whether for RV camping or primitive camping.
• Camping on District Property is permitted only within designated camping areas.
• Before camping on District Property, you must pay any applicable fees and be able to show written or printed confirmation of payment if requested.
• You may NOT camp on District Property for 14 or more consecutive days without first obtaining authorization from the District.
• NO picnicking, parking or loitering is allowed in any of the camping areas (including associated pavilions) without payment of the applicable camping fee.
• Fires are permitted only in designated areas and can NOT be left unattended. All fires should be completely extinguished prior to campers leaving the camp site.
• Do NOT open disposal outlets or discharge any effluent, “gray water”, or other liquid waste on District Property except at designated dump stations.
• Construction or installation of any kind of permanent or semi-permanent structure on a designated camping area is strictly prohibited.