Franklin County Water District Camping Rules
The District camping rules apply to all parks and all camp sites whether for RV camping or primitive camping.
• Camping on District Property is permitted only within designated camping areas.
• Before camping on District Property, you must pay any applicable fees and be able to show written or printed confirmation of payment if requested.
• You may NOT camp on District Property more than 13 consecutive days without first obtaining authorization from the District.
• NO picnicking, parking or loitering is allowed in any of the camping areas (including associated pavilions) without payment of the applicable camping fee.
• Fires are permitted only in designated areas and can NOT be left unattended. All fires should be completely extinguished prior to campers leaving the camp site.
• Do NOT open disposal outlets or discharge any effluent, “gray water”, or other liquid waste on District Property except at designated dump stations.
• Construction or installation of any kind of permanent or semi-permanent structure on a designated camping area is strictly prohibited.